A Shell Scheme is essentially a pre-constructed exhibition stand consisting of Aluminium Poles & Beams, with foamex infill panels that form the ‘walls’ of the stand (the 'shell’). Shell Schemes are generally provided by the venue itself, meaning you only need to purchase Shell Scheme Graphics to fit your chosen size and shape. A shell scheme package is usually the cheapest option and typically includes:
- Fascia Signage
- Standard Power Supply (usually a single power socket)
Stand out from the crowd with our SEAMLESS SHELL SCHEME GRAPHICS. By using a specially-designed clamp, our Modular Framework can be mounted onto the shell-scheme walling, sitting JUST 60mm off the wall, giving you 100% coverage on virtually 0% footprint. No visible shell scheme framework; No panelled graphics; Just a totally Seamless Graphic Display;
- Our Shell-Kit clamp can be fixed directly to any shell scheme throughout the world without the need for tools, saving you time and money.
- The Modular Framework is tool-free assembled thanks to its patented twist and lock system. A 3m wide frame can be built by one person in less than 10minutes!
- Can be broken down into manageable lengths for ease of transport with the average 3x3 shell scheme stand fitting in a bag over your shoulder.
- Can be re-used and re-configured into larger freestanding structures post-show
- Dye-sublimation printed fabric graphics are finished with a 3mm silicone strip (gasket). The silicone strip is sewn directly to the edge of the graphic and simply push-fits into the channel on the frame, stretching the fabric graphic across the size of the display for a smooth, taut and crease free finish.
We can also integrate our Modular Exhibition Lightboxes into a Shell-Scheme thanks to the patented design of the T3 Wandlite.
Unbreakable, non-glass and portable, the patented T3 Wandlite emits a revolutionary 360° light that makes it one of the most versatile and innovative lighting products available.
No other LED comes close to offering the same benefits that the T3 Wandlite brings, whilst staying true to the core philosophy of T3 Systems; TWIST – LOCK – CONNECT
Transforming your shell scheme is easy – with printed shell scheme infill panels that simply attach via hook and loop Velcro directly onto the pre-existing 4mm white foamex infill panels.
- Each graphic is supplied as an individual panel and sit between the vertical uprights of the shell scheme structure;
- Generally speaking, you can choose from a range of substrates for your Printed Shell Scheme Infill Panel Graphics; Rollable, Foldable and Rigid. You can read more about the pro's and con's of each option in our blog.
- Installation can be done in minutes by one person
- This option is best for those with a limited budget
Shell Schemes are used by organisers to section off areas within the exhibition space. Because of their uniform appearance, it can be difficult for your brand to stand out in a crowded exhibition hall. However, with a little imagination a simple shell scheme can be enhanced and tailored to meet your objectives.
- Be it a Portable LED Lightbox to draw visitors to your stand
- Or something more elaborate as a bar/kitchen, akin to the one we designed, built and installed for Miami Burger at the Casual Dining Show, ExCel Arena, 2021.